LiquidGlass Ais a hydrophobic and oleophobic ceramic coating formulated for aircraft. LiquidGlass has excellent resistance to stains and UV-light. Substrates for LiquidGlass include painted surfaces, glass and raw metal. LiquidGlass is applied by easy wipe-on methods using a cross hatch pattern. When well-cured, contact angles to water greater than 95° and roll-off angles of less than 5° can be achieved.
Properties of cured LiquidGlass include:
- Water, ice and stain repellent
- Mirror-like high-gloss and great color depth
- Protects against sunlight oxidation
- Reduces dirt and dust accumulation
- Easily clean engine oil and exhaust stains
- Easy bug-splatter cleanup
Size: 100 grams (in 125 ml bottle)
Application method: Remove any oil, dirt or contaminants from the surface. Wipe-on LiquidGlass using a lint-free microfiber cloth while wearing disposable gloves. Allow to dry for 10 minutes and buff clean with a new soft microfiber cloth.
Water contact angle: over 95°
Caution: Avoid breathing fumes. Apply in well-ventilated area.